Admission Procedure of Holy Rosary College, Okposi
The school admits students into JS1, JSS 2 and S.S.S 1 classes respectively. For those entering J S S 1, there is always an entrance examination they will sit for which is been conducted by Abakaliki Catholic Diocese Education Management Board ( ACADEMB).
Then comes an interview examination for all the above mentioned classes which normally comes up between the month of May and June.
For one to be admitted into the school, he/she must have scored a pass mark in the interview examination which involves written or oral interview. Some of the things that the candidates are required to come with include the followings:
- Photocopy of Primary SIX testimonial (JSS 1), then other classes, the photocopy of your termly and annual result from your previous school.
- Two (2) passport photography attached to a filled form and an office file.
- A photocopy of your baptismal card or if not baptized, a photocopy of your birth certificate.
- A medical certificate indicating your Genotype and blood group including other necessary information.
- A recommendation letter from your Parish Priest or the Pastor of your Church.
- Interview fee of One thousand Nair (N 1000 )
- Non refundable fee of five thousand Naira (N5,000) If successful as part of your school fee for the first term.
Nota Bene: Admission form is always given to the candidates who wish to be enrolled into any of the classes.