School Mission Statement
Holy Rosary College is a Voluntary, Catholic, Co-Educational Secondary School where students, staff, management, parents and the local community together aim to provide a holistic education in a safe and caring environment and where the dignity and uniqueness of each person is valued and respected .
- to foster a school climate which is characterised by the quality of relationships based on Gospel values.
- to foster an environment where a culture of learning exists between students and staff.
- to recruit suitably qualified teachers who will accept the school’s mission statement.
- to facilitate the ongoing development and training of staff
- to develop the full potential of students, giving special assistance to individuals with special needs
- to foster an environment that helps staff and parents to work together
- to value the dignity and uniqueness of each person
- to promote extra-curricular activities
- to facilitate and encourage the pursuit of Christian values
- to respect the cultures and beliefs of all
- to promote an orderly teaching and learning environment that respects the dignity of both teacher and pupil
- to ensure the school is a safe and caring place
- to ensure the school buildings and grounds are well-maintained
- to prioritise and pursue the provision of additional facilities.